CoreValue is currently looking for proficient and motivated candidates
to fill the following vacant positions:
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Review and design project plans to determine time frame, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing/resource requirements and allotment of available departmental resources to various project phases. Formulate and define scope and objectives of projects.
- Confer with project staff to outline work plan, identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones and required tasks. Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Work with offshore development and QA Teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science and/or related discipline with focus on Information Technology and IT Project Management.
- PMP or other equivalent certification is highly desirable.
- 3+ years of progressive Information Technology experience; highly desirable to have project management experience in IT application development, production support areas, or implementing off-the-shelf software.
- Pharmaceutical or bio-technology sector experience is major plus. Understanding of the CFR Part 11, Sarbanes-Oxley etc. is an advantage.
To apply for the IT Project Manager position with CoreValue, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org